Jing Wu, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Wu is a Tenure Track Investigator in Neuro-Oncology Branch (NOB). She is a board-certified neurologist and sub-specialty fellowship-trained neuro-oncologist with Ph.D. research training in Neuroscience. She is interested in translational research in neuro-oncology focusing on developing preclinical testing and hypothesis-based clinical trials of glioma treatments.
1) neuro-oncology, 2) neurology
Selected Key Publications
- Clinical Cancer Research. 24: 1124-1137, 2018. [ Journal Article ]
- Cancer Research. 77: 1709-1718, 2017. [ Journal Article ]
- Neuro-Oncology. 20: 92-102, 2018. [ Journal Article ]
- BMC Cancer. 18: 239, 2018. [ Journal Article ]
- Neuro-Oncology. 18: 902-13, 2016. [ Journal Article ]
She is certified both by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) in Neurology and United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties (UCNS) in Neuro-Oncology. Dr. Wu has published more than 38 peer reviewed articles and serves as an invited reviewer for many journals. She has received many academic and research awards including William James Miller Endowed Fellowship Award in Neuro-oncology and an NIH/NCI Paul Calabresi Clinical Oncology Scholar Award. She specializes in CNS neoplasms and neurological complications of systemic cancers. Her research focuses on developing preclinical studies in discovering novel therapies for glioma patients.
|Funita Phan Ph.D.||Postdoctoral Fellow (CRTA)|
|Yu-Ting Su Ph.D.||Scientist (Contr.)|