Consultations with branch providers at the Neuro-Oncology Clinic in Bethesda, Maryland, include our neuro-oncology physicians, nurse practitioners, research nurses, and social workers. While NIH does not cover expenses for medical services at other facilities, tests and treatments at NIH are free-of-charge after a patient is accepted on clinical study.
Neuro-Oncology Branch Clinical Research Team
Our highly trained physicians develop and conduct a wide range of clinical trials in a quest to develop the medicines of tomorrow.
At the NCI’s Neuro-Oncology Branch at National Institutes of Health (NIH), we have over 20 years of experience working with patients worldwide along with their primary oncologists to offer a comprehensive approach to patient care. We also work closely with our colleagues in neurosurgery, radiation oncology, and radiology, to provide personalized and expert care.
Our multidisciplinary approach to care paves the way for us to help patients and their families deal with both the physical and emotional aspects of this disease with resources to help cope with the diagnosis and treatment of a primary brain or spine tumor.
Need to make an appointment or refer a patient?
At the Neuro-Oncology Clinic, we provide consultations free-of-charge for patients who are recently diagnosed with a primary brain or spinal cord tumor, those seeking a second opinion on their diagnosis or treatment, or those who have recurrent tumors.
Brain Tumor Trials Collaborative (BTTC) Team
- Katie Blackburn (Business Manager)
- Jennifer Reyes (Protocol Coordinator)
- Claudia Chambers (Protocol Coordinator)
- Ying Yuan, PhD (Statistician)
- Brittany Cordeiro (Project Manager)
- Marta Penas-Prado, MD (Associate Research Physician)
- Brett Theeler, MD (Clinical Collaborator)
- Nicole Lollo (Nurse Practitioner)
- Kathleen Wall (Research Nurse)
- Kristen Oshin (Patient Care Coordinator)
Contact our administrative team at email@example.com.
- Lilian Yang (Senior Branch Administrator)
- Sherita Morris (Executive Assistant)
- Courtney Moore (Clinical Program Assistant)
- Ore Ogundimu (Clinical Program Assistant)
- Alyssa Harrell (Communications Fellow)