Be part of our mission to make breakthrough scientific discoveries to find cures and treatments for cancer. Our Principal Investigators lead teams of laboratory scientists, trainees, clinicians, and administrators to unlock scientific knowledge to advance the fight against cancer and HIV/AIDS.
- Training/Fellowships We are committed to training the next generation of cancer researchers in basic, clinical, or translational cancer research. CCR offers a research environment that is second-to-none in quality of science and quality of life working ...read more
- Research Faculty Our scientists lead investigator-driven and collaborative research programs conducting high-risk, high-impact investigation of important basic, translational, and clinical questions that cannot easily be addressed in other research ...read more
- Laboratory/Support Essential to our research enterprise are professionals supporting a variety of vital tasks in our laboratories from basic day-to-day operations to designing and conducting experiments. ...read more
- Clinical Trials/Patient Care CCR physician-scientists treat thousands of people from around the country every year with novel therapies through a clinical trials program at the Clinical Research Center (CRC) in Bethesda, Maryland, the world’s largest dedicated ...read more
- Information Technology (IT) Professionals in the IT field are fundamental to our research organization, especially as research methods become more advanced. Our opportunities range from research systems support to novel design and development of scientific ...read more
- Administrative/Support To support our researchers in making discoveries and caring for patients, we need highly organized and dedicated administrators on our team ...read more