Why Choose CCR?
The Center for Cancer Research is part of the National Cancer Institute, one of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The types of benefits you receive will depend on your appointment mechanism. There are also a number of work/life balance services and programs to promote a flexible, responsive work environment.
Benefits of Interest to:
- Benefits (Insurance/Stipends/Leave/Training)
- Career Development For Fellows
- Keep The Thread
- Fellows Advantage Program
- Fellow and Young Investigators Resources
- CCR Outstanding Postdoc Award
- Fellows Award for Research Excellence
- Annual CCR Fellows and Young Investigators Colloquium
- Fellow's Committee (FelCom)