- Compassionate and high quality care
- No cost for participation
- Travel and lodging support provided
- May be able to provide a consultation
- All trials take place at the NIH Clinical Center, the world's largest research hospital, in Bethesda, MD
CCR Clinical Trials for Patients
We are committed to providing compassionate and quality care to cancer patients.
Quick facts about participating in our clinical trials:
Our clinical trials may be a good option for people who have cancer:
- With limited treatment options
- Involving rare tumors
Find a doctor by disease area
CCR physician-scientists specialize in a variety of disease areas. We provide clinical care to our patients in the NIH Clinical Center, the world’s largest research hospital. Explore some of the diseases our researchers focus on.