Pediatric Oncology Branch: FAQ
Traveling to a new hospital can be stressful. We hope the information provided here will answer your questions before your first visit to the Pediatric Oncology Branch, located within the NIH Clinical Center. You can find answers to the following frequently asked questions below:
- What diseases are treated at the Pediatric Oncology Branch?
- What types of treatment are offered?
- The NIH is a clinical research center. Will the therapy be experimental?
- Who is eligible to be treated at the Pediatric Oncology Branch?
- What does the treatment cost?
- Important Telephone Numbers
- Where is patient care provided?
- Inpatient Care at the NIH Clinical Center
- Where do we stay when receiving care as an outpatient?
- Other Places to Stay
- What to Bring