To highlight the work of influential women in the chemical biology field, to promote advancement of women in chemistry, and to provide networking opportunities among female fellows and with established women scientists.
Women in Chemistry Co-Chairs
Come join us!
Are you interested in building a network amongst women in chemical biology? We are looking for post-baccalaureate and post-doctoral fellows that would like to be part of the CBL Women In Chemistry. It's a great way to meet other fellows and to help building your CV/resume. If interested, please email any of the co-chairs.
CBL Women Highlight:
Interested in contributing to our women in science section or have a topic you would like to see in the Newsletter? Contact any of the co-chairs.
|5/25/23||2:30 pm||Fellows Meet & Greet Coffee Break (all Fellows are invited)||CBL Women In Chemistry||Discovery Cafe,
|5/19/22||11:00 am||Molecular Discovery Seminar Series:
"A DUB-Focused Chemical Biology Platform"
|Dr. Sara Buhrlage
(Harvard Medical School)
|5/25/22||1:30 pm||CCR Fellows & Young Investigators-Seminar Series (CCR FYI-SS)||Thea Spindel
|5/26/22||11:00am||Molecular Discovery Seminar Series:
"Revealing the Human Mucinome"
Dr. Stacy A. Malaker
|6/8/22||1:30 pm||CCR Fellows & Young Investigators-Seminar Series (CCR FYI-SS)||Dr. Raisa Glabman||Webex link|
|6/9/22||12:00 pm||CCR WSA "Chat with Women Trainees and Investigators"||Hosted by Kathrin Muegge/Esta Sterneck||549 Cafe
Conference Room C
|6/22/22||1:30 pm||CCR Fellows & Young Investigators-Seminar Series (CCR FYI-SS)||John Fenimore
Career Building Resources for All Fellows
Here you will find links to fellowships, workshops, seminars, etc. that are for all Fellows who are interested in career building.
- Funding Opportunities for Intramural Fellows through OITE Resources (https://www.training.nih.gov/funding_opportunities_for_nih_intramural_fellows)
- HHMI Hanna Gray Fellows Program (https://www.hhmi.org/programs/hanna-h-gray-fellows-program )
- L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science, USA National Program (https://www.forwomeninscience.com/authority/united-states-of-america---national-program )
- Rosalind Franklin Society ( https://www.rosalindfranklinsociety.org/)
- Sallie Rosen Kaplan (SRK) Postdoctoral Fellowship for Women Scientists ( NCI SRK Award - National Cancer Institute )