Hanqiao Feng, Ph.D.
Our studies are focused on the structural basis of how proteins like histone chaperone, liker histones, and chromatin remodelers bind to nucleosome, modulate chromatin structure, mediate the nuclear processes like DNA repair, gene transcription, and ensure accurate segregation of chromosome. We pioneered the structural determination of protein-protein complex and protein in the complex with nucleosome by high-resolution nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) and X-ray crystallography.
- Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 110: 19390-5, 2013. [ Journal Article ]
- Mol. Cell. 53: 498-505, 2014. [ Journal Article ]
- Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol.. 15: 868-9, 2008. [ Journal Article ]
- Nature. 472: 234-7, 2011. [ Journal Article ]
- Science. 340: 1110-3, 2013. [ Journal Article ]