NIH Visiting Program
Who Can Apply?
- Doctoral degree or equivalent in the biomedical sciences
- Five (5) years or fewer of relevant postdoctoral research experience at the start of the fellowship period
- A valid visa: NIH is authorized to offer J-1 visas (Exchange Visitor Program).
- For more information, visit the NIH Visiting Program.
How Do I Apply?
- Visit the NIH Visiting Program, which provides information on opportunities for foreign scientists to train and conduct collaborative research at NIH.
- Post your resume on NCI Future Fellows, a databank of candidates to be considered for postdoctoral fellowship, intern, and professional positions.
- Search current opportunities.
- Contact the principal investigator directly to inquire about openings in his/her laboratory.