Statistical Tutorial (ST)
Recent advances in cancer biology have resulted in the need for increased statistical analysis of research data. The Statistical Tutorial course is designed as a follow-up to the Statistical Analysis of Research Data (SARD) course, which was held in April 2017. The tutorial will apply the general principles of statistical analysis of research data, including descriptive statistics, z- and t-tests of means and mean differences, simple and multiple linear regression, ANOVA tests, and Chi-Squared distribution.
- For this course, you will need a laptop computer with Excel (bring your own).
- Registration is limited to 30 students.
- Laptop Computer with Excel (Bring Your Own)
Registration is now CLOSED.
- Tuesday, May 23, 9:00 AM - 12:00 NOON
- Building 49, Rooms 1A51-1A59 (Bethesda)
Related Training Opportunities
Each winter, the Statistical Analysis of Research Data (SARD) course is offered and features univariate and bivariate data analysis. The Statistical Tutorial is a follow-up to SARD and features analysis of research data using Excel spreadsheets. For additional training opportunities at NIH, visit https://www.training.nih.gov/