Benefits for CCR Postdoctoral Fellows
Mentoring and Professional Development
- Mentoring by senior CCR investigators and other NCI scientists
- Funding for travel and professional development
- Membership in the CCR Fellows and Young Investigators (FYI) Association
- Access to the Fellows Editorial Board, run by fellows, that provides editorial services and reviews for scientific papers
- Professional courses and scientific workshops offered by CCR
- Fellows are provided competitive stipends commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include health insurance for the trainee and his/her family and paid leave.
- Supplements for expertise in areas of current interest to the NCI, such as mathematics, engineering, chemistry, and bioinformatics, may be available at the principal investigator’s discretion.