Preprints and Accepted Manuscripts
- CryoET structures of immature HIV Gag reveal a complete six-helix bundle and stabilizing small molecules distinct from IP6
- bioRxiv Oct 31, 2020, doi: 10.1101/2020.10.31.363382.
- SERINC proteins potentiate antiviral type I IFN induction and proinflammatory signaling pathways
- Sci Signal, in press Oct 19, 2020.
- Early emergence and long-term persistence of HIV-infected T cell clones in children
- bioRxiv Sept 15, 2020, doi: 10.1101/2020.09.15.298406.
- Efficient HIV-1 in vitro reverse transcription: optimal capsid stability is required
- Signal Transduct Target Ther 6:13, 2021.
- Mechanistic analysis of the broad antiretroviral resistance conferred by HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein mutations
- mBio 12: e03134-20, 2021.
- Oncogenic HPV promotes the expression of the long noncoding RNA lnc-FANCI-2 through E7 and YY1
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 118: e2014195118, 2021.
- Structure-based non-nucleoside inhibitor design: Developing inhibitors that are effective against resistant mutants
- Chem Biol Drug Des 97: 4-17, 2021.
- Specific guanosines in the HIV-2 leader RNA are essential for efficient viral genome packaging
- J Mol Biol 433: 166718, 2021.
- PSGL-1 Inhibits the incorporation of SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoproteins into pseudovirions and impairs pseudovirus attachment and infectivity
- Viruses 13: E46, 2020.
- Opposing activities of IFITM proteins in SARS-CoV-2 infection
- EMBO J e106501, 2020.
- Structural mimicry drives HIV-1 Rev-mediated HERV-K expression
- J Mol Biol 432: 166711, 2020.
- How to package the RNA of HIV-1
- eLife 9: e63585, 2020.
- Impact of nuclear export pathway on cytoplasmic HIV-1 RNA transport mechanism and distribution
- mBio 11: e01578-20, 2020.
- Elucidating the basis for permissivity of the MT-4 T-cell line to replication of an HIV-1 mutant lacking the gp41 cytoplasmic tail
- J Virol 94: e01334-20, 2020.
- HIV-DRLink: A tool for reporting linked HIV-1 drug resistance mutations in large single-genome datasets using the Stanford HIV Database
- AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 36: 942-947, 2020.
- HIV-1 viremia not suppressible by antiretroviral therapy can originate from large T-cell clones producing infectious virus
- J Clin Invest 130: 5847-5857, 2020.
- Homology-guided identification of a conserved motif linking the antiviral functions of IFITM3 to its oligomeric state
- eLife 9: e58537, 2020.
- Crystal structure of a soluble APOBEC3G variant suggests ssDNA to bind in a channel that extends between the two domains
- J Mol Biol 432: 6042-6060, 2020.
- HIV-1 Gag protein with or without p6 specifically dimerizes on the viral RNA packaging signal
- J Biol Chem 295: 14391-14401, 2020.
- Unpaired guanosines in the 5' untranslated region of HIV-1 RNA act synergistically to mediate genome packaging
- J Virol 94: e00439-20, 2020.
- Low genetic diversity may be an Achilles heel of SARS-CoV-2
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 117: 24614-24616, 2020.
- HIV-1 maturation: Lessons learned from inhibitors
- Viruses 12: 940, 2020.
- HIV-1 integrase inhibitors that are active against drug-resistant integrase mutants
- Antimicrob Agents Chemother 64: e00611-29, 2020.
- The heart of the HIV RNA packaging signal?
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 117: 19621-19623, 2020.
- Use of drug-level testing and single-genome sequencing to unravel a case of HIV seroconversion on PrEP
- Clin Infect Dis, in press July 20, 2020.
- Effect of P-body component Mov10 on HCV virus production and infectivity
- FASEB J 34: 9433-9449, 2020.