Our Science – Onda Website
Masanori Onda, M.D., Ph.D.
New Approach to Cancer Therapy: Recombinant Immunotoxins
- Reducing the immunogenicity of protein therapeutics
- Reducing the immunogenicity of PE38-based immunotoxins
- Identification of human B lymphocyte epitopes
New Target for Mesothelioma and Gynecological Malignancies: Mesothelin
- Soluble mesothelin is a useful biomarker for mesothelioma
- New antibody for mesothelin and MPF
Investigating New Molecular Targets for Immunotoxin (CAPC, PATE, etc.)
New target for Osteosarcoma and Neuroblastoma:
- 8H9 immunotoxin
New Target for Lymphoma:
- CD30 immunotoxin
- CD30 antibody, which does not bind shedding epitopes
This page was last updated on 7/14/2014.