Our Science – Cao Website
Liang Cao, Ph.D.
P3F binding sites in rhabdomyosarcoma
- Link to Pax3-Foxo1 binding sites in ARMS
The way to view the data via genome browser:
1. Right click the above and Save Target As a bed file.
2. Open UCSC genome browser, use hg18 assembly.
3. Upload the saved P3F.bed file as a user track.
4. Find the gene of your interest and a nearby user track, if you are lucky.
Left click to see all sites in text.
Ref: Genome-Wide Identification of PAX3-FKHR Binding Sites in Rhabdomyosarcoma Reveals Candidate Target Genes Important for Development and Cancer.
Cancer Res. 70: 6497-508, 2010.
This page was last updated on 9/28/2012.